Kråkenes Lighthouse (Norwegian: Kråkenes fyr) is a coastal lighthouse in Vågsøy Municipality in Sogn og Fjordane, Norway. It is located on a rocky, knife-like promontory jutting out of the northwestern tip of the island of Vågsøy. It was first lit in 1906 and automated in 1986. The original lighthouse was destroyed by fire following an Allied air raid in 1945. The current lighthouse now houses a restaurant and has rooms available for overnight accommodations.
The 10-metre (33 ft) tall lighthouse is attached to the seaward side of a 2-1/2 story wood keeper's house built into the rocky shoreline. The building is white and the lighthouse portion has a red roof. The light sits at an elevation of 42.5 metres (139 ft) above sea level and it emits a white, red or green light, depending on direction, occulting once every 6 seconds. The light can be seen for up to 12.8 nautical miles (23.7 km; 14.7 mi).